[eclipse.org-members-committers] Eclipse Enterprise Days and Eclipse Government Day

Membership at Large,

You should know about two events this October in Reston, VA (minutes from Dulles Airport).

Eclipse Enterprise Days are October 13&14 (Wednesday, Thursday) 2010.  This event is for IT and Architecture teams, developers, architects and managers who are used to working with Eclipse in large enterprise environments.  Our goal is to build on our network of IT gurus managing large Eclipse teams.  We already have several great agenda items confirmed, and several more about to be added.  We have space to add a second track as needed.  If you’d like to come and participate, as a speaker or an attendee – please sign up now.  Full details:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Enterprise_Days

Also, on Tuesday, October 12th, we will be hosting our first Eclipse Government day.   This is a day-long event that shows insights into how Eclipse technology and Open Source is being used in various governmental agencies and related industries.  You must work for Government or related industry to attend.  Please spread the word to any colleagues you may have interested in attending:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Government_Day

-          Don

Save the dates for Eclipse Summit Europe, Nov 2-4

http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2010/

Donald Smith

Director of Ecosystem Development

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.