[eclipse.org-members-committers] ESE 2010: last call for papers / early-bird submission winners

Hi Everyone,

Submissions for Eclipse Summit Europe 2010 [1] close next week! The deadline to submit your talk is Monday, August 16.

ESE 2010 topics include Eclipse 4.0 (e4), Embedded, Modeling, Runtime, and Other/New & Noteworthy. We're accepting proposals for short talks, long talks, tutorials, and symposia. For details on how to submit, please see the ESE 2010 submissions web page [2].

Congratulations to the "Program Committee Top-Five Early Pick" winners! The submitters and their talks are listed on the ESE home page [1].

The Program Committee is looking forward to creating another excellent technical program for the conference. We look forward to reviewing your proposals, and seeing you in Ludwigsburg on November 2!

Regards,
Bernd Kolb
ESE Program Chair

[1] http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2010/