[eclipse.org-members-committers] Organize an Eclipse DemoCamp

Eclipse is planning a new series of DemoCamps in June to celebrate the Helios release and the e4 release.  DemoCamps are events where local Eclipse communities can meet up in cities around the world for networking, and to demo the latest Eclipse technology.  All of our past DemoCamp series have been very successful events for the community, so we're looking forward to an even bigger and better celebration this time around.

We would like to encourage Eclipse member companies and Eclipse committers to help organize DemoCamps.  The Eclipse Foundation will provide up to $300 USD to sponsor each event.  If you are interested in organizing, please see http://www.eclipse.org/community/democamp/organizedemocamp.php for more details.  Any DemoCamps you see already on the schedule can always use help recruiting demos and attendees – check out the list at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_Helios_2010.

Lynn Gayowski
Marketing Events Manager
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
P +1 613 224 9461 ext. 234