[eclipse.org-members-committers] Eclipse Members Meeting Webinar - TOMORROW (Wednesday, December 16)

Membership at large,

Just a reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday, December 16th, 8:30am PT, 11:30am
ET, 17:30 CET we will be holding our quarterly Eclipse Members Meeting via
Webinar

AGENDA:
Agenda items will include an Executive Director update, Membership, Project
and Marketing Updates, information about EclipseCon and other news.  There
will also be a new member introduction from XpoLog, and a Project Proposal
Introduction of Gemini.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Web Portion:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/ojoin/805377763/

Audio Portion:
We will be hosting our members meeting via webinar format with VOIP audio.

The Webinar Audio is provided over VOIP, a headset is recommended.  Or, if
you are in a group setting, have low bandwidth, or prefer to use the phone,
please use dial-in information below:

Access code 805-377-763
Audio PIN: (needed if you wish to ask questions) Shown after joining the web
meeting

Australia: +61 (0) 3 9008 6791
Austria: +43 (0) 72088 1352
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 0893