EclipseCon NA 2015 Call for Presentations: Deadline Nov. 17

Members and Committers

We would like to remind you that the deadline for the EclipseCon NA 2015 Call for Presentations is November 17, less than a week away.  Everyone is encouraged to submit a speaking proposal for our annual community conference.  Details are available at https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/cfp

EclipseCon NA 2015 is March 9-12, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency, San Francisco Airport. We also have sponsorship opportunities for our member companies. Details are available at https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/prospectus or contact Perri Lavergne (perri.lavergne@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Regards,

Ian Skerrett

Ian Skerrett

VP Marketing