Updating the Eclipse logo

Members and Committers,

We have decided it is time to update the Eclipse logo. It has served the Eclipse community well for over 10 years but now it is time to update it. Our hope is that we will have selected on a new version of the logo in early 2014 and then start to roll it out on our web site and packages in the first half of 2014.

At this time we have two concepts that are being considered. We are testing these concepts on www.eclipse.org to gauge the community feedback. I would also be interested in any direct feedback from the committer and membership-at-large community. You can view both concepts on a recent blog post. Please send any feedback directly to me: ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx. Please do not reply-all to this list.

Regards

Ian Skerrett

Ian Skerrett

VP Marketing