Eclipse Community Awards Nominations

Eclipse Community,

We wanted to make sure you knew that the deadline for Eclipse Community Award Nominations is on January 24. We’d like to encourage you to nominate an individual, a project or a technology! Self-nominations are welcome.

The Eclipse Community Awards recognize the best of the Eclipse Community. The winners will be announced at EclipseCon 2013, which will take place is Boston, MA from March 25-28.

Roxanne Joncas

Eclipse Foundation

102 Centrepoint Drive, Ottawa, ON, K2G 6B1

t: 613-224-9461 x241

EclipseCon
          2013

Back to the top