Eclipse Government Day and Eclipse Enterprise Days

Member Marketing,

Please note that we are organizing an “Eclipse In Government Day” to be held on Tuesday, October 12, 2010.  The venue is located in Reston, VA.  We are capping attendance at 100.

Also, in a separate event, we are organizing  “Eclipse in the Enterprise Days”, to be held Wednesday, October 13 and Thursday, October 14th, 2010.  Also in the same venue.  We are capping attendance at 130.

We are currently building the agenda for both events, and looking for sponsors.  Preliminary event pages have been created at:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Government_Day

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Enterprise_Days

To defray some of our F&B expenses, sponsorship of the Government Day is $1000, and the Enterprise Days is $1500 – or both for $2000.  Sponsorship will include 2 passes to the event and a cocktail round during the social activity.  Sponsors with appropriate material may also speak during the Enterprise days.  Sponsors may also nominate a talk from someone representing a Government agency for the Government day. Please contact us for more information.

The call for Participation will be going out on or before August 13th – so act fast if you wish to participate.

-          Don

Save the dates for Eclipse Summit Europe, Nov 2-4

http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2010/

Donald Smith

Director of Ecosystem Development

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.