Resend: Eclipse Market Research Working Group Meeting. Today at 9 am PT/Noon ET

Here's the complete call in info.

Just a reminder, we'll have an initial meeting of the Working Group today, Wednesday, April 18 at 9:00 am PDT/Noon EDT. If you'd like to learn more or help develop the goals of the upcoming 2007 Eclipse Market Study study, please plan to join us at:

1-613-287-8000
1-866-362-7064
Passcode: 880932

I've attached the table of contents from the 2006 study to give you a quick idea of what the study covers.

Hope you can make it,
MikeT

Mike Taylor
President/CEO