Analyst Briefings at the Eclipse Marketing Symposium

The Eclipse Marketing Symposium will take place on Sept. 20 in Dallas TX.    As part of the Symposium, Michael Goulde from Forrester Research will be presenting the research he has done on the open source community and adoption within the enterprise.

Michael has also agreed to schedule a number of private vendor briefings with representatives of Eclipse Foundation member companies while he is in Dallas.  This would be your opportunity to meet with Michael and discuss your organizations Eclipse based solutions.  If you are interested in scheduling a meeting with Michael, please send me an e-mail.   The meetings will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.

Btw, if you would like additional details and registration information about the marketing symposium or the members meeting please visit https://www.regonline.com/EventInfo.asp?EventId=103174.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett