[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Eclipse at Devoxx Belgium 2016

Dear Community,

Devoxx Belgium is coming up and we want to have an even bigger Eclipse presence this year.

Devoxx is the largest Java Developers conferences in Europe and the place to be, if you do Java. Devoxx has 3.500 attendees each year from 45 different countries and is sold out months before the conference. They usually invite 200 speakers and have a wide range of topics, like Java SE, Cloud and Big Data and Mobile.

There is still time to submit a talk
http://cfp.devoxx.be and we invite you to submit before July 6th.

Also, we would like to know if you would be interested in setting up an Eclipse village with us. The Eclipse Foundation staff will take care of all the logistics, and we would share the space of one or two Bronze sponsorship booths.
The price for being part of such an Eclipse village is 3000€ (less than half the price of a basic bronze sponsor slot)
What you get for that is:
• A demo pod on the Eclipse booth where you can bring your roll-up and demos
• One full pass
• One exhibition pass

As we have been going there for several years now, we are confident that we will get a very well positioned booth with good traffic.

To have the best opportunity, we need to go forward quickly, so we count on you to tell us if you would participate by July 8th.

Cheers,
Jelena Alter

Coordinator, Ecosystem Europe
Eclipse Foundation