[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Call for Papers JUGS 2016

Call for Papers for

2nd Mobile Forum Stuttgart (MFS) at May 31st, 2016

Submission deadline for talks is February 7th, 2016

This year's Java User Group Stuttgart convention about mobile technology and its impact on society will again take place at the "Haus der Wirtschaft" (House of Commerce), a convention facility situated in the heart of Stuttgart, Southern Germany.

We offer presentations in 2 parallel tracks. The presentations will be subdivided into sponsored and non-sponsored talks, which will be clearly marked in the convention program. This year's special focus is on privacy and mobile safety and security.

We also plan to award a prize for the best presentation and to publish the top five presentation papers on our convention website.

About 300 visitors are expected to attend this Mobile event. We would be delighted to have you as a speaker and/or exhibitor this year.

Please submit presentations online: http://mfs.jugs.org/2016/CfP.html

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us: mfs@xxxxxxxx

Yours sincerely

Tagungsbüro Mobile Forum Stuttgart mailto:mfs@xxxxxxxx