[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] OOP 2016

Hi Eclipse community,

since Jelena has announced that OOP 2016 <http://www.oop-konferenz.de/> planning has already started, I would like to provide you with further information.

Together with the Eclipse Foundation and the conference organizer Sigs Datacom, Yatta has worked out a special offer for you as an Eclipse Member Company at the Eclipse area.

The OOP is one of the most famous and biggest software conferences throughout Europe with more than 2,000 software professionals attending. As an exhibitor, you will have the outstanding opportunity to generate new leads of software experts with budget responsibility (leading software architects, IT project managers and IT decision makers).

The OOP conference takes place in Munich at the International Congress Center Munich (ICM) in Germany from February 1st - 5th, 2016, and celebrates its 25th anniversary!

The Eclipse area will be centrally located within the exhibition space and next to the FORUM stage - a fantastic position regarding the flow and traffic streams of all visitors - see attachment.

Furthermore, we were able to save the Forum Stage exclusively for an Eclipse Special Day (Tuesday, February 2nd)). Never before has a company/organization had that chance!

For Eclipse Member Companies, there will be three different packages available. Package sizes will fit smaller companies with small budgets as well as larger corporations with ambitious marketing plans (please, see attachments).

As of today the following companies have decided to be part of the Eclipse area at the OOP:
• Yatta Solutions GmbH
• Protos GmbH
• Generative Software GmbH
• BSI Business Systems Integration AG

We are convinced that OOP 2016 will be a great benefit for all Eclipse Users (development) and Member Companies (business) alike. OOP 2016 helps us strengthen the Eclipse Ecosystem addressing in particular the verticals of automotive, finance, banking, insurance, retail, medtech/pharmacy and logistic industries.

In order to support your decision to attend the Eclipse forum at OOP 2016, please feel free to contact Kolja from Sigs Datacom (phone: +49 2241 2341-360 or Kolja.Keimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) regarding anonymized list of 2015 attendees of Eclipse Forum / OOP 2015. Or get in touch with me (phone: +49 69 2475666-0 or lauterbach@xxxxxxxx) if you have any questions about promoting Eclipse based business/open-source activities/products/etc. at OOP.

This is your chance to book your place at the Eclipse area today! And let's sip a beer together - in Munich at OOP 2016.

Falk

--
Dr. Falk Roman Lauterbach
- Referent der Geschäftsleitung -