[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Eclipse DemoCamps WInter 2014

Hello,

Twice per year the Eclipse community organizes DemoCamps, events where community members showcase the cool and interesting technologies being built on Eclipse. We would like to invite you to organize a DemoCamp in your city!

DemoCamps are supported by the Eclipse Foundation in the following ways. We provide a central wiki where all demo camps are listed, making it easy for developers to find the DemoCamp in their city. We also provide a limited amount of funding towards refreshments and room rental. You’ll find more details sbout organizing and sponsoring here: http://www.eclipse.org/community/democamp/organizedemocamp.php.

The central listing and more information on the DemoCamps for Winter 2015 is here: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_Winter_2015

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me directly or ask a question on this thread. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Jelena Alter

Coordinator, Ecosystem Europe
Eclipse Foundation