[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] DemoCamp Luna

Hi there,

This group message is going out to Eclipse community members who are members of this mailing list and might be interested in organizing a DemoCamp or Hackathon. Apologies for the group email. As usual, if you respond, further messages will be sent as individual emails.

We are now creating the list of June 2014 DemoCamps, the Luna Edition. If you haven't done so already, please add your proposed DemoCamp to the list on the DemoCamp wiki page, create a separate wiki page for your event, and link to your page from the main list. (If you need help with the wiki, let me know.)

The main Luna 2014 wiki page is here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_Luna_2014

We have changed our guidelines concerning timing and funding of DemoCamps and Hackathons. In the summer you can have your event now from mid
May to early July. And in winter the event may take place in the beginning of November until mid of December. Some kind of funding will from now on be available for none member companies.

Funding is limited, so the Eclipse Foundation may not be able to offer financial sponsorship to everyone. To help us allocate funds, please let me know ASAP if you will need our sponsorship for your DemoCamp.

Details on organizing, sponsorship, etc., are on this page:
http://www.eclipse.org/community/democamp/organizedemocamp.php

Please let me know if you have any questions. We hope to finalize the list by end of April.

Thanks very much for your help!

Kind Regards,
Jelena Alter

Coordinator, Ecosystem Europe