[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Eclipse Finance Day - Call for Papers

All,

We are organizing an Eclipse Finance Day in Zurich on October 16.   The goal is to bring together Eclipse users in the finance industry to discuss best practices and learn about potential Eclipse solutions.   We would like to invite people working in the finance industry to submit speaking proposals.  The details are available in the call for papers.  The deadline for suggestions is August 15.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Finance_Day_2012

Ian

--
Ian Skerrett