Re: [eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Eclipse Finance Day / Q4 2012

We'd be interested in participating too.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 8:22 PM, Ralph Mueller <ralph.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All -

interest has been expressed by a few members to organize a Finance / Banking / Insurance Day in the 4th quarter of 2012, likely in cenral Europe (e.g., Frankfurt).

This is an early call for participation.

If your organization is interested, please let the group / or me know.

Regards / Liebe Grüsse,

Ralph Mueller
Director, Eclipse Foundation

Mobile: +49 177 449 0460