Von: JAZOON <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 5. Dezember 2011 13:46:57 MEZ
An: Ralph <ralph.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Save the date for JAZOON'12
Antwort an: JAZOON <info@xxxxxxxxxx>

Save the date: Jazoon'12, 26 - 28 June 2012, Zurich Switzerland
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

News from JAZOON

Dear Ralph Müller

Jazoon’11 was a great success – top keynotes, interesting sessions and excellent networking opportunities during the event. All keynotes and sessions held in the main cinema hall (Arena 5) are available on parleys.com for you to extend your JAZOON experience or to pick up some of the knowledge if you weren't able to attend.

Now, it’s a pleasure for us to announce

JAZOON’12
THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON THE MODERN ART OF SOFTWARE
.

The sixth edition of JAZOON will take place June 26-28, 2012 in Zurich, Switzerland. Save the date now! Ongoing information can be found on jazoon.com.

Tweet the save-the-date (#Jazoon) and you may win a free conference ticket! We are looking forward to seeing you at JAZOON'12.

Your JAZOON'12 Team
Copyright © 2011 Jazoon, All rights reserved.
Jazoon newsletter registration.
Our mailing address is:
Jazoon
Zypressenstr. 71