[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Call on Sep. 17 for CeBIT 2011

European Marketing Call on CeBIT 2011
Friday, September 17, 14:00 UTC / 16:00 CEST

A call will be held for the European marketing working group to discuss a joint booth at CeBIT 2011.  If you are interested in participating or have other ideas you'd like to discuss, please join our call.

We will use GoToWebinar for the call.  The meeting/webinar ID is 869-980-403.

Before the call, go to https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/869980403 to register and you will be given a URL.  You can connect by VoIP or by phone.  If you connect by phone, note that you will still need to login online for the call to get an audio PIN.

Australia: +61 (0) 2 8014 4934
Austria: +43 (0) 7 20881399
Belgium: +32 (0) 38 08 1855
Canada: +1 416 800 2199