[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Fwd: EuroMed SPI & CEE SPI - Call for Papers

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: EuroMed SPI & CEE SPI - Call for Papers
Datum: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 11:29:07 +0200
Von: Gabriele Ruffatti <gabriele.ruffatti@xxxxxx>
An: INRIA-Ribas <stephane.ribas@xxxxxxxx>, INRIA-Cezon <michel.cezon@xxxxxxxx>, ralph.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxx, Gerd.Schuermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all,
   I've accepted to be in the Program Committee of this event (EuroMed SPI) about Software Process Improvement. Software Process Improvement is another side of my job, not only OSS. But I think I'll promote Engineering's OSS activities and tools for Quality (Spago4Q) there, as well.
Please distribute the message interested people you know. I'm attaching the complete CFP.
   Gabriele

Joint Conference: EuroMed SPI & CEE SPI

in Sofia, Bulgaria

18th - 19th October 2010

Fourth Central and Eastern European Annual Conference

for Software Process Improvement (CEE-SPI, 2010) (www.cee-spi.com)

&

First Eastern European and Mediterranean Software Process Improvement Conference (EuroMed SPI) (www.esi.es/Euromed)

Important Dates

Submission of abstracts and tutorials by

June 15th, 2010

Notification of acceptance by

July 31st, 2010

Submission of final presentation materials by

September 15th, 2010

Submission Details

Contributions should relate to the practical aspects of software process improvements, include real case studies and innovative solutions, and they should cover any of the following aspects (non-exhaustive list):

General Issues

·         Process improvements in times of crisis and after crisis

·         Getting started with software process improvements

·         Competitiveness initiatives for the IT sector

·         Partnership approaches in process improvement (e.g. joint process improvement initiatives with customers, suppliers, project partners and others)

Process Improvement in Development, Acquisition and Services

·         Industry models and standards (CMMI-DEV, CMMI-ACQ, CMMI-SVC, IT Mark, ISO 15504, Automotive-SPICE, ITIL)

·         Software process improvements and SMEs

·         Integration of process frameworks, quality standards and agile methods

·         Best practices (requirements management, project management, quality management, …)

·         IT governance and process improvement

Process Improvement and Business Objectives

·         Measurement, return on investment

·         Software process improvement for business goal achievement

·         High maturity

Techniques for Software Product Lines

·         Systematic reuse and industrialization of software development

·         Productivity and efficient approaches for software product lines

·         Processes for embedded systems development

Tools and the Human Factor

·         Change management and the human factor in software process improvement

·         Tools for process automation

Proposals should be submitted by filling in the following form and sending it to cee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx