[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Minutes European Marketing WG Tues. June 9th

Hi everyone -
Here are the minutes for our last meeting. Just a reminder that the next call will be Tuesday, July 14th, and Hendrik Hoefer and Ralph Mueller have agreed to join us!

Regards,
Susan

European Marketing Working Group
Minutes, June 9th 16:00 CET

1 - News and Updates

DemoCamps

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_Galileo_2009

Updates
Eclipse Application developer Day, Karlsruhe July 7th
- program is finalized, changes upcoming on the website

Eclipse Insurance Day, Cologne, September 30th
- speakers have reconfirmed, we have a location

2 - Eclipse Summit Europe, Ludwigsburg, Oct 27-29
- Lynn
http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2009/home

- tutorials/workshops plus two days talks
- tracks: Embedded, IDEs, Modeling, Runtime, Others and New & Noteworthy

Getting traffic to the booths
- group mixed about allowing extra solicitation around exhibit areas
- would be open to including announcements of special giveaways

An executive summit is also planned. Here is the link to the program from EclipseCon:
http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/membersminutes/20090326StrategySummit/agenda.php

3 - Galileo Activities - Lynn / Ian
no change from agenda

4 - Joint Conferences
no change from agenda

5 - Eclipse contact data project - updates?
no change from agenda

6 - Reminders

Summer schedule
We'll go to 'summer schedule - once per month meetings until August.  Next calls will be:
Tuesday, July 14th
Tuesday, August 11th, we'll return to the bi-weekly schedule.

The meeting/webinar ID is 796-850-066.  You can join using either VoIP or phone.

If you plan to join using VoIP, some time in advance of the call, go to https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/796850066 to register and you will be given a unique URL.  You will only have to register once as the same URL will be used for our future working group calls.

If you plan to join by phone, the numbers are:

Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0452
Belgium: +32 (0) 38 08 0292
Denmark: +45 69 91 84 59
Finland: +358 (0) 341 08 9275
France: +33 (0) 581 180 754
Germany: +49 (0) 895 4998 6517
Ireland: +353 (0) 15 262 855
Italy: +39 (0) 916 19 33 14
Netherlands: +31 (0) 202 629 698
Norway: +47 85 22 68 45
Spain: +34 (0) 925 67 0951
Sweden: +46 (0) 770 791 805
Switzerland: +41 (0) 415 0008 65
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 161 660 8220
United States: +1 516 453 0014

Access Code: 143-086-073

- Eclipse Banner is now available for shared use by European members.

- Eclipse Brochures are available on http://wiki.eclipse.org/Marketing_Resources#Brochures

--
Susan Iwai
Communications Project Manager