[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Eclipse Stammtisch Stuttgart on June 4

Hello,

We would like to invite you to the Eclipse Stammtisch on June 4 in Stuttgart.

Agenda

19:00 Overview of the Eclipse Foundation and News about the Open Source Community
         Ralph Müller, representative of the  Eclipse Foundation Europe

19:30 The Eclipse Financial Platform Proposal
         Dr. Jörn Weigle, Managing Director, WeigleWilczek

19:45 OSGi on Clouds
         Alexey Aristov, R&D Director, WeigleWilczek

20:00 Producing documentation for Eclipse RCP applications
         Alexej Spas, Senior IT Manager, instinctools

Location for the talks will be
Wirtschaftsförderung Stuttgart,
Friedrichstraße 10, 70174 Stuttgart
(If entrance is closed please call: 0160 8411709)

20:30 Get together at„Joe Pena`s”
         Kriegsbergstr. 15, 70174 Stuttgart

Please let us know, if you participate by sending an e-mail to:

Yvonne Dotzauer dotzauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or by doodle

We look  forward to meeting you at the Eclipse  Stammtisch!

--
With kind regards

Dr. Jörn Weigle

__________________________

COO

Weigle Wilczek GmbH
Martinstraße 42-44
73728 Esslingen
Germany

T (+49) 711 / 45 99 98 - 0
F (+49) 711 / 45 99 98 -29

Managing Directors: Dr. Jörn Weigle, Dr. Stephan Wilczek
Domicile: Esslingen a. N.
Register Court: Stuttgart HRB 214442
Commercial Register No. DE 213 472 880

www.weiglewilczek.com       www.eclipse-training.net

--
With kind regards

Dr. Jörn Weigle

__________________________

COO

Weigle Wilczek GmbH
Martinstraße 42-44
73728 Esslingen
Germany

T (+49) 711 / 45 99 98 - 0
F (+49) 711 / 45 99 98 -29

Managing Directors: Dr. Jörn Weigle, Dr. Stephan Wilczek
Domicile: Esslingen a. N.
Register Court: Stuttgart HRB 214442
Commercial Register No. DE 213 472 880

www.weiglewilczek.com       www.eclipse-training.net