[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] European Marketing WG Tues May 12

European Marketing Working Group
Tuesday, May 12, 16:00 CET

For the next Eclipse European Marketing Working Group call, we are going to try using GoToWebinar instead of our usual conference call numbers.  The meeting/webinar ID is 796-850-066.  You can join using either VoIP or phone.

If you plan to join using VoIP, today (or some time in advance of the call) go to https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/796850066 to register and you will be given a unique URL.  You will only have to register once as the same URL will be used for our future working group calls.

If you plan to join by phone, the numbers are:

Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0452

Belgium: +32 (0) 38 08 0292

Denmark: +45 69 91 84 59

Finland: +358 (0) 341 08 9275

France: +33 (0) 581 180 754

Germany: +49 (0) 895 4998 6517

Ireland: +353 (0) 15 262 855

Italy: +39 (0) 916 19 33 14

Netherlands: +31 (0) 202 629 698

Norway: +47 85 22 68 45

Spain: +34 (0) 925 67 0951

Sweden: +46 (0) 770 791 805

Switzerland: +41 (0) 415 0008 65

United Kingdom: +44 (0) 161 660 8220

United States: +1 516 453 0014

Access Code: 143-086-073

I will start the call 15 minutes early so people have some extra time to try connecting.  If you have problems, you can send me an email, or instant message me on Skype - lynn.gayowski or Yahoo - lynngeclipse.

An agenda for the call will be sent in a separate email.

Cheers,

Lynn Gayowski

Marketing Events Manager

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.