[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Agenda for the call today

Hi all,

today I'd like to talk about the selection process. Since it worked very well for the past few years I don't intend to change anything except for introducing some spreadsheet errors ;-)

So mostly I will explain the process to the people new to the PC. The oldtimers can just skip this call or drop off after a few minutes EXCEPT if you want something changed.

I have send a draft of the spreadsheet I intend to use to your Google accounts. It is mostly a rip-off of Christians work and filled with data from the ECE website.

As of today we have 80 proposals (standard and tutorials) not including OSGi and PQD. I expect another 100 on the last weekend before the deadline :-(

- Achim

BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

Back to the top