Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] photo and bio for About PC page -- please send ASAP

Thanks, Martin!

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788 (cell)

On May 17, 2014, at 12:35 PM, Martin Lippert <mlippert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Anne,

here is the bio:

Martin works at Pivotal on Eclipse-based developer tooling for the Spring framework, Cloud Foundry, and _javascript_. He co-leads the team that ships the famous Spring IDE, the Spring Tool Suite, the Groovy/Grails tool suite, the Cloud Foundry Integration for Eclipse, AJDT, AspectJ, Groovy-Eclipse, and co-leads the Eclipse Flux project. Martin is also co-founder of it-agile GmbH, one of the leading agile companies in Germany, interested in agile and lean software development, refactoring techniques and shipping high-quality open-source software.

The picture is attached. Hope that works.

Cheers,
-Martin

<MartinLippert-400x260.png>

Just a reminder that I still need bios and photos from most of you. Please see below and send ASAP.

Thanks,
Anne

Begin forwarded message: