Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ece pc status

Christian,

I have provided the OSGi CE agenda draft to the OSGi Program Committee which needs to discuss and finalize it today. After finalization I will provide you with the agenda as well, since there are 5 slots in the rooms given to us, that need to be filled by ECE.

Best,
Susan