Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] e4 Migration Talk

+1

well, normally the process would be to simply reject one of the e4 migration talks (even if it's expected to be a good one), simply because we don't want to have 3 similiar talks. Tough luck for a speaker who had a good idea.

On the other hand, we are the PC, so we pretty much can do what we want, as long as we think we are ending up with an awesome program. And yes, I agree that Jonas' proposal makes sense and from my point of view it should have survived the voting (I'd have given it a 7).

Simon

Back to the top