Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] last night telco and some issues....

Oops… I meant :

+1

We had that at EclipseCon France and it was a blast!

I just briefly talked to Ralph about adding a Lightning Talk Session as fifth extended time slot. A moderate 60 minutes, where each speakers gets 10 minutes (or so) to talk about their topic. We could pick any of the rejected talks and ask the speaker if they like to condense their topic to 10 minutes and use this chance. (no speaker passes for this)

How is that for an idea ?

Back to the top