Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ECE 2013 categories

Christian,

I find the Eclipse Technology category a bit vague.  Isn’t the entire conference about Eclipse technology?

FWIW, I’d like to suggest calling it M2M / Embedded. M2M is the cool new name but I know people still talk about embedded.

From: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Campo, Christian
Sent: May-10-13 4:48 AM
To: Eclipsecon list
Subject: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ECE 2013 categories

hi,

going through the list of things we talked about on the telco on wednesday, I also went through the list of categories. I reordered them, renamed some.

So here is my current favorite list:

  • Eclipse Technology
  • OSGi
  • Java
  • Embedded / M2M
  • Building Industry Solutions
  • Web technology
  • Other Cool Stuff

So what do you guys think ?

christian

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main

fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352