[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ECE 2013 calls starting up...

hi PC,

this list was rather quiet for the last couple of month but this is your wake up call :-)

We need to have a first call to discuss where we are and what our plans are for ECE 2013. We need to agree on certain guidelines, what we wonna change compared to last year, what we wonna learn from EC Boston etc….

I will give you an update on keynotes (if I have any :-) )

The call should be next week (6th May – 10th May).

I think a good time for it is either 17:00 or 17:30. My proposal is to do the first call at 17:30 which gives more people to dial in (since they are no longer on customer site)

Anne has no time on the 6th (and she is absolutly needed :-)

I can do any day 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th (9th is public holiday in germany, I dont mind doing a call then, but I can see that this is not everybodies desire :-) )

Please everyone reply as quickly as possible so we can nail down a date.

  • 7th
  • 8th
  • 10th
  • 9th (optional)
is 17:30 ok ?

Dont wait !!! Reply NOW :-)

christian

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352