Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Access to feedback

Hi,
actually I have another feedback about the votings. It would be gerat if we could motivate people to give more textual comments, or even make it manditory, especially if they vote "-1". If we look at Cedric's talk as an example, the one Ian just posted. We have many "+1" so the talk was obviously great. As I attended it myself, I can even personally confirm that :-) However, there is one "-1" and because there is no comment, we and the speaker can learn nothing from this vote. Has sb. accidently clicked "-1"? Was sb. offended that Cedric did not talk about his/her project? Did sb. espect a different content? Was the microphone volume to low? Or was it just sb. who didn't like the talk?
So the suggestion would be to make comments manditory on 0 and -1, what do you think? I do not espect to retrieve fewer votes. If sb. takes the effort to log in, select the talk and click -1, he/she probably would also write one or two sentences.
Regards
Jonas