Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] open standard slot

Hi guys,

"We've Collected All This Usage Data, Now What?" would have been cool but IIUC the speaker is from the Bay area so very unlikely able to make ;-)

That'd be great to check with the Yakindu team if they are available for "YAKINDU SCT - Domain-Specific Statecharts". It is closely related to the new Damos [1] project and I think it is good to give them some visibility (plus, the technology is very cool and at the crossroads of modeling, graphical editors, and embedded world)

Benjamin.