Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] BoFs

The Bof proposal page is now available here : http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2012/node/add/bof-session

The page is also accessible under the main menu Conference > Submit a BoF

Everyone can review submitted bof via this page : http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2012/program/sessions/bofs

Once approved, accepted bof will appear in the main schedule.

thanks