Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ece program

Thanks Christian for switching this back.

I was using Wayne talk to test our e-mail and the last email we sent where the declined ones.

I forgot to remove myself and Anne on it and also reset the status to accepted.

On 8/24/2012 7:33 AM, Campo, Christian wrote:
Thanks for the feedback….I changed the scheduling for the talk from Wayne.

The tutorials had room sizes in the google doc for a week now and I have marked Tycho and e4 as the XL talks. (nobody said anything). Simply I put the tutorials with the highest votes in the largest room. Tycho is far beyond anyone else. Now moving Tycho in a small room seems not justifiable.

But I agree we can switch once we know the registration numbers….

christian

Von: Simon Kaufmann <simon.kfm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Antworten an: Eclipsecon list <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: Freitag, 24. August 2012 12:02
An: Eclipsecon list <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ece program

Hi Christian,

the distribution basically looks good from my point of view. I couldn't find any critical overlap of topics.
Also, I could find sessions in every slot that would interest me personally - not that this is a hard criteria, but maybe it could give us an indication if that's the case for all of us.
So yes, you are doing ok, I think ;-)

A couple of thoughts though:

* I'm not sure about the first 3 tutorials. I reckon the crowd for e4 and orion will be bigger than for tycho. But I might be wrong. As far as I understand there is preregistration for the tutorials anyway, so that can be adjusted once the numbers are there, hence probably is a no-issue.

* Tuesday 17:00-18:00: I'd expect the majority going to Modeling Symposium and Orion. So maybe switch rooms for Orion and Mockito?

* "Revise the Eclipse Development Process" not sure the slot (wed, 13:30) is so good - imho it shoud at least be before a break. Or even better: On Tuesday, so there could be a BoF as a follow-up?

Cheers,
Simon
compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352