[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] please remember to blog, tweet, etc. this week!

Hi everyone,

Submissions close in just over a week, and we have the early-bird winners listed on the ECE website front page. Please be sure to blog, tweet, and otherwise get the word out that the submission deadline is next week, and please be sure to say something interesting about the submissions we have so far -- trends you are seeing, good abstracts you've read, why the PC chose those particular early-bird picks -- whatever will get potential presenters and potential attendees to be thinking about ECE.

Thanks!

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788 (cell)