Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ECE 2011 first telco in April 2012

Hi all,

Monday (at 17:00h) in general is a good date for me. April 16 and 23 are both okay with me.

I'd prefer the categories from last year - and of course "cool stuff" :;) - since they worked really well. I don't think getting more categories would make the program any better (or easier to plan).

Achim