Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Average feedback on talks

Hello everyone,

I am noticing that some people where not added as "pc member' on the ece2011 website. If that's the case you will not be able to see the page.

If you would like to have access to the page please let me know and I give you access!

thanks