[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Fwd: thanks for ECE submission feedback

next try ...
bernd

---------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ----------
Von: "Jacek PospychaƂa" <jacek.p@xxxxxxxx>
Datum: 27.09.2011 20:38
Betreff: thanks for ECE submission feedback
An: "b.kolb@xxxxxxxxxxx" <b.kolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

hi Bernd,

thank you for adding submission feedback in this year's EclipseCon Europe 2011.
Thats a very kind change compared to EclipseCon 2011 and (I suppose) all past eclipsecons, where the comment system didn't work out for weak proposals. I'm sure it's valuable to all the rejected speakers.

I wish you and the whole committee good luck with further preparations.

thanks,

Jacek

Back to the top