Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] (Hopefully) Last action items

Thanks, Achim. I just added a few comments to those accepted talks I felt most unfomfortable with. With that, I have to head off now.

@Bernd: From my point of view that should do it. If you think every talk should have a comment, could you then please add some meaningless "sounds interesting, deliver a good talk" comment? That'd be great. I probably will be able to get online on Monday shortly, so I can see if there is something left I can help with.

Cheers,
Simon