Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Little reminder 2

+1

Didn't vote for mine anyway. Apart from that, I now also removed my votes on colleagues of mine (at least all I could figure out - I hope I didn't miss anyone...). Although my votes were pretty close to the averages, I fully support the fairness aspect of it.

Cheers,
Simon