[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Action items; minutes from last call; next call

Hello all,

Here are the minutes from last Monday's call:

Please note the Action Items. Yesterday after the call, Bernd sent out the URL for the Google spreadsheet.

Please be sure to let Nathan know if you see any issues with the comments, etc.

Action Items

  • Read through all the proposals.
  • Bernd will assign a subset of submissions to each committee member. For each submission in your list:
    • Add a PC comment saying in a helpful way why you like to don't like the submission. We plan to send these comments with the accept/decline emails, since submitters appreciate knowing why their proposals are chosen or not.
    • Check the tags, and add or subtract tags as needed.
    • Try to have this done by the end of this week.

Here's the info for next week's call; Google calendar invitation will go out soon.

1.  Please join my meeting, Aug 29, 2011 at 8:00 AM. [PDT]
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/257102770

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1033
Canada: +1 (416) 900-3440
France: +33 (0) 182 880 159
Germany: +49 (0) 898 7806 6466