RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee]Potential Comitter/Contributor

Yes, I can talk to Brian about it.  For my talk, I was intending to talk about the experience of dealing with multiple new projects at once from multiple companies.  Not necessary just my company’s perspective.

From: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Darin Swanson
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 11:30 PM
To: Eclipsecon Program Committee list
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee]Potential Comitter/Contributor

I agree with Doug.
I have moved it to C & C

Potentially a meeting of the minds / company perspectives and you could work out to present your combined experiences?

Thanks
Darins

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/28/2007 08:08 PM

Please respond to
Eclipsecon Program Committee list        <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipsecon Program Committee list" <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Potential        Comitter/Contributor

Darin,

https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/411

I’m biased towards my own submission on this topic, but I think this fits better in your category.

Doug