[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Meeting cancelled tomorrow

Hi Program Committee,

I need to cancel the meeting tomorrow.  My wife has to perform her civic duty as a Juror (GUILTY!), so I will be looking after our daughter.

Kudos to: Don, Martin, Chris, Oisin, and Scott L for making visible progress in the system.

Everyone else: I hope you’re working behind the scenes to narrow your selections down.

Dec 10 is the selection deadline, so we need to meet next week.  I suggest meeting Friday, Dec 7 from 11-1 PM EST (our usual slot).  Does this work?

Doug G

Back to the top