From: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 12:49 AM
To: Eclipsecon Program Committee list
Subject: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Question on exact timingand use of "accept" field?

I have in my notes we were to have our "short list" and "planned rejections" done by 26th ... looking at the calendar now, looks like the end of day on the 27th would work much better for me. (I'll be able to discuss/review with the colleagues by then, but not by Monday).

Also, did I hear correctly at the meeting ... we can use the "accept" and "decline" fields now .... as sort of a "tentative" mark, and no one but committee can see that? Until later finalized?
If so, when it's said we'd "have our short list done", I assume that means tentatively marked?