RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Misfilings

Agreed.  Sorry Doug, I missed that these where on the Java Category.

PS

Paul Slauenwhite
IBM Toronto Lab, Canada

Internet: paules@xxxxxxxxxx
Telephone: (905) 413-3861
Tie Line: 313-3861

             "Gaff, Doug"
             <doug.gaff@windri
             ver.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipsecon Program Committee list"
             eclipse.org-eclip         <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-com
             secon-program-com         mittee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             mittee-bounces@ec                                          cc
             lipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE:
             11/16/2007 11:41          [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-com
             AM                        mittee] Misfilings

             Please respond to
                Eclipsecon
             Program Committee
                   list
             <eclipse.org-ecli
             psecon-program-co
             mmittee@eclipse.o
                    rg>

Sorry Paul, it was a typo.  Those two talks are not in the Test and
Performance category.  I think maybe they should be.  We can discuss in
the call.

TPTP
> is
> included in the Test and Performance category.
>
> PS

> Paul Slauenwhite
> IBM Toronto Lab, Canada
>
> Internet: paules@xxxxxxxxxx
> Telephone: (905) 413-3861
> Tie Line: 313-3861
>

>              "Gaff, Doug"
>              <doug.gaff@windri
>              ver.com>
>              Sent by:                  "Eclipsecon Program Committee
> list"
>              eclipse.org-eclip
<eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-
> com
>              secon-program-com         mittee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>              mittee-bounces@ec
> cc
>              lipse.org
>
> Subject

[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-
> com
>              11/16/2007 10:19          mittee] Misfilings
>              AM
>

>              Please respond to
>                 Eclipsecon
>              Program Committee
>                    list
>              <eclipse.org-ecli
>              psecon-program-co
>              mmittee@eclipse.o
>                     rg>
>

> Hi folks,
>
> A quick read of the 200 submissions this morning reveals a lot of
talks
> that appear to be misfield and a few overlapping talks.  I?m probably
> misinterpreting some of them, but I also think some of you aren?t
> reading
> your submissions as they come in.  Shame!
>
> We will go over these in today?s meeting.  I?ll send out stats right
> before
> the meeting.
>
> FYI, folks who haven?t subscribed to their own category mailing list
> yet:
> John ? Data Tooling, Ed ? Modeling, Chris ? Eclipse as a Platform,
> Oisin ?
> SOA.
>
> Doug
>

> Business
> https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/155 -
> Industry
> Vertical?
>
> Emerging Technology
> https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/159 -
> Industry
> Vertical or Other?
> https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/182 -
> Industry
> Vertical or Other?
>
> Java
> https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/91 - Mixed
> language - might be better in Embedded, Tools or C/C++ - overlap with
> [...]
Tools?