[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] When are tutorials? And what do they cost?

I'm just wondering ... what was the conclusion of the discussion of having some tutorials throughout the week? And were these going to be priced in a special way?

I'm partially wondering how/if the 9 tutorial slots we in WTP have been allocated can be sequenced in a meaningful way. Or, should I just assume they'd all be distributed on Monday?

Just thinking ahead, there's no particular problem or solution I have in mind.