Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] EclipseCon Submiss ion site abnormally slow?

Yes, there's a good chance that it will be added. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Boris Bokowski wrote:
I just realized that the new submission system does not keep change
records, at least not in a way visible to me.

I would really like to see (in the e-mail notifications) who made the
change, and to have a link on the submission page that shows me the change
history for that submission.

Any chance that this could be added?

--

[end of message]