RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] How to monitoryour category for submissions

The system is open and ready to go.  http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/

The keynotes are not posted yet.  I think Bjorn usually waits until the keynotes are posted before making a broader announcement.

You can definitely use the system to start collecting your recruited submissions.  Please do NOT accept any talks yet.

From: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:49 AM
To: Eclipsecon Program Committee list
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] How to monitoryour category for submissions

When do submissions open?
It appears we already have a few? Or, are those tests?
I don't recall seeing a request for submissions yet.

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/01/2007 06:12 PM

Please respond to
Eclipsecon Program Committee list        <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipsecon Program Committee list <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] How to monitor your        category for submissions

PC members,
Here's how you can monitor your category for submissions:
1.        Go to the submission system http://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/
2.        Click on Categories on the left (if you don't see the Categories menu), let me know (but don't spam the mailing list)
3.        Click on your category (or any category you want to watch)
4.        Click on the mailing list
5.        Subscribe to the list
Enjoy,
Bjorn