RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Keynotes

Great job, looks like a really good set of keynotes.

scott

From: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 7:14 AM
To: Eclipsecon Program Committee list
Subject: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Keynotes

Hi folks,

Here’s the lineup:

Tues, March 18:  Dan Lyons (Fake Steve Jobs)

Wed, March 19:  Sam Ramji, Microsoft

Thurs, March 20:  Cory Doctorow

All three have confirmed, and we have agreed on speaking fees.  (Sam is free, and we’re in budget.)  We are finalizing contracts now.  Please keep this under wraps until the agreements are in place, and Bjorn has posted to the web.

Thanks,

Doug G

Back to the top