[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] PC meeting follow up

Hi PC,

Keynote notes are posted.

Meeting notes are posted.

Track allocations have been updated on our main page.

Philippe has nominated Martin Aeschlimann as the Java Category Lead.  Oliver has nominated Paul Slauenwhite as the TPTP Category Lead.  I’m getting them setup.

Action items:

All: Start recruiting!  Fill out your Wiki pages on talk and speaker ideas for your track.  Note: even if your track matches your project exactly, you should try very hard to recruit from the wider community.  Strive for diversity!

Bjorn: The PC wanted to know how Cory relates technically to our fields.

John:  Contact Martin Fowler

Doug G: Send helpful (nagging) reminders for recruiting each week.

Doug G and Scott R: Write up process idea for presentation and selection guidelines and deployment to the EclipseCon website.

The keynotes are URGENT.  We need to announce at the end of this month, so we need to finalize next week.

Next Meeting:  Oct 19 - 11-1pm (BYOL – bring your own lunch)

Doug

Back to the top